Final Reflection For Tech Comms

My goal for this module was to overall improve my English and presentation skills as well as report and summary writing. Since the first lesson of this module, Professor brad has been giving me feedback on how to improve my English. I find it interesting when Professor Brad wants our classmates to give each other feedback, as I can learn and change from classmates who give me valuable feedback. I can confidently say that after this module, I’ve seen a drastic improvement in my confidence level to present in front of the crowd and as well as my English. The activity which interests me the most is in-class peer presentation. For starter, we presented to a small group of 4 which slowly makes me gain confidence to present in front of the whole class.

As a presenter during the presentation showcase, I got the privilege to present in front of the whole course as well as 3 guests from the working industries which gave my group and I valuable feedbacks. Also as an audience, I observed and learned from 6 other groups who presented. Some key take away is the way the Presenters portrait their confidence level during the presentation and the deep knowledge of their product. Asking questions before the start of the presentation also would capture the audience’s attention as they are engaged in the presentation. Overall, I am grateful for the stuff I learned during this short period of lessons, it changed me to be a more confident and outgoing person.

Comments

  1. Dear Alex,

    Thank you for this detailed reflection. You made an effort to mention your module goals and the degree to which you feel you achieved those. The reflection on your English skills development and presentation work is noteworthy. I'm happy that you could see that your confidence level for oral presenting improved in the course of the term. I'm also glad to know that you learned so much from the showcase.

    All in all, you made a strong effort this term. All the best as you continue your learning journey!

    Cheers,

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alex,

    Thank you for your reflection. I am happy to see that you have improved on your communications abilities. I believed that with the right mindset and confident, you would be able to pitch your ideas to anyone !

    It was great working with you!

    Germain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts